BROKER ASSOCIATE | CALBRE # 01304231
“I specialize in helping people make sound, educated decisions in real estate. Whether that be residential, investment or commercial.”
Finding a quality real estate agent can be confusing and difficult. I will prove to you that you’ve found the right agent to help you.
- I am ranked in the Top 10% of agents globally for all Coldwell Banker offices (out of over 90,000 associates), and have been awarded with the Honor of the President’s Circle designation along with other awards every year.
- I have two business degrees; One in Real Estate and the other in Finance.
- I specialize in helping people make sound, educated decisions in real estate.
- I’m a Level One Cartus Network Certified Agent (CNCA) (Certified by the largest relocation company in the nation).
- I’m proud to be a USAA Real Estate Representative for Veteran Services (My father served in the Navy.)
- I’m a Licensed Broker and have been a licensed Realtor® for nearly 20 years.
- I will give you honesty and will earn your trust.
Community Volunteer Work:
- Annual Beach Clean Up
- Teach a financial literacy course for high school seniors with United Way called “Money Talks.”
- I want to kayak more! I’ve done it a few times, but Jaws kind of ruined it for me.
- I love the area in which we live and I have two Siberian Huskies. My husband and I enjoy exploring with our dogs and enjoy finding the beauty and history on the Central Coast.
My career began in 1998 with Sperry Van Ness (SVN is a global real estate commercial investment firm), where I specialized in million+ commercial investments, mentored fellow agents, became a Senior Associate Advisor, and eventually became the first female Regional Director.
In 2009 I was recruited to NAI Global as a Senior Vice President. At Coldwell Banker Premier Real Estate (CBPRE), I successfully managed four of their thirteen branches and was the Corporate Advisor for the company.
Currently I am a Broker-Associate with Coldwell Banker Premier Real Estate. I have enjoyed and appreciated the time in all my past capacities. Those experiences allow me to be a better Broker for my existing clients and for you.
Working together, you will have confidence in the decisions you make in your real estate transactions. I believe the real estate business requires a passion to help and at the same time a desire and drive to make the best outcome a reality for clients. This is what I do every day and I love it!